What is your goal in life?
It is time of examination or job hunting.
But I am second grade of university so it is not my problem.
However, we have to think own future.
On the last of 2007, I was impatient about myself. My friends visualized their dreams, their favorite etc. but I did not appreciated it mine.
Therfore I thought about various things every day.
Still I can't find my future, but I found one answer.
It is... "I am not alive for only job hunting".
This is ordinary idea. But I was lost this ordinary idea because around noise.
I can't deside my future job yet.
But I have many aim in life!
I want to get knowledge about homeland, history.
And want to know culture as become one of social member in the world.
Want to get licence of expert in wine, barista and so on.
These aims are not for get status, just "how enjoy living" for me.
I want to massive my latter end someday.
Everyone live without knowing when receive one's last.
I also don't know. So I want to live cherishly each days if the time come to suddenly, I will able to receive the time.
1 件のコメント:
I haven't decided the future job yet, either. Some of my friends will get a job this year, so I came to be patient about my future. But I think it is important to have many experiences to decide a future job, so I want try many things and think about it well☆
コメントを投稿