2008年1月8日火曜日

Ambition

I want to go France someday by my money!!





I have never go to France also Europe.

But I'm very interested in France or french cultures.

I'm not good at french but really like. So I elected french intensive course.

This class so hard for me but very academic, fun, it gaves me lot of information and incentive.

Classmates were only 6 including me. So we became friends. Honestly, I pull thier legs in class, but they were very kind and teach me gently. Therefore I could learn one year.

Grammar is truly complex.

There are some special pronunciation which there are not exist on japanese language.

However, french is beautiful language I feel. It comfortable to listen. Like flow.

Such artistic country is my longing.

I have to much more stadying about language, history etc. I will do my best from now on for my ambition!

0 件のコメント: