
I have only about 10 days which I can take class at this campus!
I am surprised this fact.
Until now, I came to campus unwilling because here is distant from my house.
On 2nd grade, I adapt to go school gradually but still I feel difficulty about attend school.
Sometime I wavered to come.
Many times I thought to want to go distantly place not campus.
Some of my friends come to school more distant area than mine, so we encourages each other. And now.
I always thought that want to go Aoyama campus right away!
But this hope is going to come true like this, I feel little lonely.
Aoyama Campus is located useful and familiar place to me.
But Sagamihara Campus also have good points. There are lots of beautiful nature. Huge grounds. Delicious and clean cafeteria. Modern buildings and so on.
I have a lot memories in Campus with my friends too.
I can come to here anytime if we moved campus but I feel sad like time of graduation.
I decided to burn many sight or scene at this campus to my heart. And enjoy spending time the other life of here with friends.
I am surprised this fact.
Until now, I came to campus unwilling because here is distant from my house.
My parents not allow me to live alone so I had to school from my house.
It take about one hour and half. When I was 1st grade, I don't know proper route so took about two hours...^^; Therefore I felt going to school as short trip.On 2nd grade, I adapt to go school gradually but still I feel difficulty about attend school.
Sometime I wavered to come.
Many times I thought to want to go distantly place not campus.
Some of my friends come to school more distant area than mine, so we encourages each other. And now.
I always thought that want to go Aoyama campus right away!
But this hope is going to come true like this, I feel little lonely.
Aoyama Campus is located useful and familiar place to me.
But Sagamihara Campus also have good points. There are lots of beautiful nature. Huge grounds. Delicious and clean cafeteria. Modern buildings and so on.
I have a lot memories in Campus with my friends too.
I can come to here anytime if we moved campus but I feel sad like time of graduation.
I decided to burn many sight or scene at this campus to my heart. And enjoy spending time the other life of here with friends.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿