2008年1月8日火曜日

Coming of Age Day

Next Monday is Coming of Age Day!
We are new grown-up so we are invited in ceremony.

In Coming of Age Day, I will wear long-sleeved kimono.
And go to see longtime friends.
I'm looking forward to seeing them. We will drink and chat a lot!!



I am 20 years old. Generally speaking, More than 20 years old people are recognized to be an adult. Adult means people who has self administrative ability, responsibility to social, economic power and so on.
I have a question that Am I got to be an adult??
Do you have confidence that? In my case, - No, I don't.
I am conscious that but may be I do not do behave properly.    (←?)
So I'm happy if Coming of Age Day ceremony will become signal for I can change my mind.



Anyway, I am going to be obliged to family and God for keep me aliving until now.
And after I will enjoy Coming of Age Day!

0 件のコメント: