New year's Day, I visited to a shrine with my family.We went Tomioka hachimangu in Monzen-nakacho St.
It is near by our house, it takes about 10 minites by bus.
There were so many people. And many booth on the approach to a shrine.
At first,We hoped to God.
Then, returned talisman to shrine, bought new talisman and drew a fortune slip.
I got a very good luck! I hope that many happy come to me, and come to you♪
My sister and I bought some foods too, we also drank a sweet beverage made from fermented rice or sake lees. Formerly, I was not good at it. But I could drink it now. It was very cold day, so I could feel more delicious.
And in evening, we went for a walk in the park with our dog. He was very pleased about it. Of course us too.
In 2007, my family often got injury and disease. We went hospital many times...
So in 2008, I really really hope our health and happiness!
Thank you.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿