We reunited an interval of 7~8 years!!
We made it at Shibuya St. in front of Hachikou, but at first we did not recognize as each because everyone changed than then.
So it funny things, we reintroduce ourselves in the beginning!
Gradually we went back former relation, and warmed up.
We drank a lot. I said "When I was child,I don't imagine at all that we drink together like this!"
Everyone agreed with me. We talked and talked. About our school days, several present lives works and so on. They are surefooted and solid people so I learned some things.
One of them represent on large club of various university students. Other boy go to Tokyo University! It surprised for us. But he don't put on airs at all so we secured.
We went bowling and karaoke all-night too. We spend precious time☆
We promised to meet again soon.
After all, I like them so I want to keep in touch with them from now on.
0 件のコメント:
コメントを投稿