2007年12月4日火曜日

High school



I graduated Aoyamagakuin high school.


The other day, I visited my old school an interval one and half years.School buildings are going to rebuild at next spring because they are decrepit. So I want to see it before take down.

These are historical things. I heard that some of them are standing since before W.W.Ⅱ.

More than 10,000 students studied and grown up in here.


When I and my friend into grounds, we talked about memories in chorus.

Each places reminded us about precious times.



We also joined the Christmas service which held by alumni association of Aoyamagakuin high school. We prayed and sang lots of hymns.

Attendance were almost elderly senior like about 40~50 older than us. At first, We felt small but in the end we really enjoyed meeting.

At evening, everyone had good smiling.



I loved my days of high school. Every things were exciting and invaluable experience.

These experience making present me.


If view will change, our days may not change anything.

1 件のコメント:

ami さんのコメント...

I like Aoyama gakuin high school, too!!!
There is many memories not only classroom but also PS, play room, playground and so on.
I want to go there once more before rebuilding.