I went to KYOTO in 11/4~5 with my friends.
It was my first time to ride bullet train without family so I had to buy ticket by myself.
I rode at Tokyo station, friends rode at shinyokohama and nagoya station. We ate a box lunch sold at a railroad station and chatted chatted chatted... ♪
We arrived at Kyoto station at noon.
First place we visited "Kiyomizu-Dera".
It was my first time to ride bullet train without family so I had to buy ticket by myself.
I rode at Tokyo station, friends rode at shinyokohama and nagoya station. We ate a box lunch sold at a railroad station and chatted chatted chatted... ♪
We arrived at Kyoto station at noon.
First place we visited "Kiyomizu-Dera".
Then we met local boys. They were very talkative and kind. They talked to us and took a our photo. We went "kiyomizu no butai" too.
The view was so nice, I felt refreshed.
Second, we went "Jishu jinjya" chance to get with nice mens!(*^^*)
At 3rd o'clock, we wanted to eat sweets. There was pretty teahouse in path.
Third place was "Nanzenji".
At 3rd o'clock, we wanted to eat sweets. There was pretty teahouse in path.
Third place was "Nanzenji".
We went to there just before close time, but therefore people not so much, we could look around freely.
A Japanese garden of Nanzenji is so beutiful I saw ever!!
The time had dusk, air was pure... It was exact cleansed of our heart.
"Nissho-besso";the Japanese-style hotel we stayed.
This hotel's service minds was great. We really enjoyed staying the hotel. People were very kind, meals also nice, above all, the best was bath!
We took reserved bath. There were three big jars, and heat of water different each. The amenities arranged in advance, it was very comfortable.
At the night, we bought some alcohols and drinking☆ We chatted until midnight.
A Japanese garden of Nanzenji is so beutiful I saw ever!!
The time had dusk, air was pure... It was exact cleansed of our heart.
"Nissho-besso";the Japanese-style hotel we stayed.
This hotel's service minds was great. We really enjoyed staying the hotel. People were very kind, meals also nice, above all, the best was bath!
We took reserved bath. There were three big jars, and heat of water different each. The amenities arranged in advance, it was very comfortable.
At the night, we bought some alcohols and drinking☆ We chatted until midnight.
2 件のコメント:
I have never been to Kyoto.
But from your blog, I could know that kyoto is so beautiful place.
I want to go there increasingly.
I really want to visit Kyoto.
I think Autumn and spring are good seasons, so I want to go there next year!!
コメントを投稿