2007年11月20日火曜日

Trip2

Next day, we went "Tofukuji". Colored leaves were so beautiful. It was weekday, and we went early morning, so there were few people. We could watch around carefree.
My friend found maple leaves and we rejoiced that together as if children.

Then we went "Toji". Luckily, we could tour in kondou,koudou and five-storied pagoda. It was because that weeks were special terms!
We looked carefully. I had been there when I was junior high school student. But I couldn't understand and have interest images of Buddha at tht time. However it was about 5 years passed, I understood a little.



But, mysterious things happend there....


One of my friends sobbed suddenly when she saw Buddha (nikkou bosatu) !!!
She didn't know why herself. But she said "something well up my heart".
It was so mystery and little scared but I also felt something strong power at there.


This incident one of our unforgetable memories.




And we went "Ninnaji". You may know there "Ninnaji no housi is ..." in Japanese language class at junior high school. Ninnaji also beautiful but we had problem of our heart that former things in Toji, so we were very tired and retreated quickly.


We ate lunch at "Yojiya-cafe" it is set only Kyoto! This cafe is fashionable, cute and delicious.

Lastly, we went shinkyougoku and enjoyed shopping.




This trip was worthwhile for us. We enjoyed, learned and healed. We touched people's kindness a lot.
I want to visit kyoto again, and want to trip with friends again☆★

1 件のコメント:

katokiti さんのコメント...

Hi! Yone-chan!!
U had a nice Kyoto trip! Kyoto is really really nice sightseeing place♪ I have been to go to Kyoto second time.However I wanna go there more and more time!!