2007年10月23日火曜日

Shopping

I went to shopping in Ginza Yurakucho area last Monday.
Recently, this area make progress in redevelopment.

At September 1, Marronnier Gate opened.  http://marronniergate.com/
September 14, Printemps Ginza renewal.  http://www.printemps-ginza.co.jp/
And October 12, Yurakucho marui opened.  http://www.0101.co.jp/yurakucho/index.html


I wanted to see New Yurakucho marui. But it is the talk of the world now, so a large number of people crushed. Thanks to it, I couldn't see interior satisfactory...
But I live in near this area so I will go many times.

2 件のコメント:

yoko さんのコメント...

Hello★Yone!
I like going shopping at Ginza,too.
If I go to Shibuya,I usually meet someone of Aoyamagakuin University students. So I can not relax.
On the other hand, I don'T meet anyone at Ginza.
I think the area became more popular because of those shops.
You are very lucky because you can go there many times!

ha-ru さんのコメント...

Hi Yone☆(’▽’)
I have two acquaintance in Yurakucho Marui in JAYRO!
In new comer training, we become friends.
So I want to go there sometime♪