2007年10月9日火曜日

festival☆★

Our campus's festival (Sagamihara festival) took place at 10/7~8!!!

Last year I was not interested in this festival, so I didn't join.
But, this year I join the festival because I went on to the stage.


Lately friends and I formed volunteer club. Then we want to know our activity for many people.
So we decided to join and play the stage.

Our activity is not usual. We are all music lover and can play the instruments. So our main activity is playig. Ofcouse we do visiting rursing home, church and elementerly school. Also learning finger language.

It was first time of us to play for young people such as students, but it was very valuable experience.
My another friends and my parents came to listening. And they said "It was so nice."
I'm so happy to hear that.


We hope we can please people with our playing from now on too.

0 件のコメント: